Awesome Experience

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 07, 2008
Our head waiter Romeo and the Assistant waiter in Claudes 830 dinner made my dinner experience unforgetable. The cleaning of the state room and preparing the bed for nighttime with the decorative towel designs and chocolates were wonderful.

It was certainly a five star menu. I had never tired escargo. I have shared positive experience with all my coworkers. They think I was crazy for eating snails. They were delicious.....

I loved the live music on the deck.

Thank for the smiles and greetings. Everyone always seemed so fresh and cheerful.

The cleanliness of the ship was very impresive. Thank you for offering the various food options and time availability.

I would try and book a bigger room next time. Althought we didn't really spend much time in the room anyway. It was just right for two adults.
The Buffadora excursion. I would certainly recomend it to all the people I share my experience with. The Habana Banana was an excelent place to eat while visiting the Bufadora.

Pros: The social aspect. The live music on the deck . The variety of tropical mixed drinks.

Cons: Everything was great

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!