Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Your Problem is Not Their Problem

Sail Date: February 01, 2008

They mailed me the wrong luggage tags (with wrong cabin number), lost my luggage for 4 days, then told me it was my fault because I put the wrong luggage tag on my bag! They held my luggage for the entire cruise and allowed me to retrieve it on the day we debarked from the ship. I was even publicly scolded by a crew member while discussing the situation with a Guest Relations staffer. He told me that I was disrespectful to people who were trying to help me!!

Pros: Decent food

Cons: Staff was unhelpful and miserable

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

They have an answer before you ask a question. No matter how badly they screw up it is your problem not theirs. I paid $140 for a "Romance Package" that they never delivered and now they are refusing to give me a refund.