Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

Very nice and enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: December 21, 2007

The cruise was an enjoyable one. But I left some of my clothes in a drawer in our room. Soon as we got back to our home, around 30 minutes after, I drove back to the ship to try to get back my clothes, but your staff told me that I could not retrieve them. I don't think this is fair, as we arrived early in the morning and the next cruise was still 5 hrs. away. I don't think this is a fair practice on your part. Even airports have lost and found, so, why don't you have one, so that your passengers can retrieve their forgotten items, from their staterooms.

Pros: Crew and staff were all very nice and friendly.

Cons: I left some clothes in our room's drawer and tried to get it back, but they would not give it to me. I came back to the ship, just as soon as I found out that I left them there, around half an hour after we left the ship. You should have a lost and found. I don't think this is fair to your passen

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

But one of the steaks we ordered was rather tough. And the lamb that my daughter ordered was also tough. We did not eat either of them, but ordered something else.
Our rooms were always cleaned and made up.
Pretty nice entertainment.
Ensenada, Mexico
The bufadora and the flea market.