Summer vacation!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 01, 2007
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
This was my first cruise with RC, and I found it much better than I expected. There are many activities for all age groups, I would like to see however more family entertainment...such as the family karoke. It wasgreat but the other night it took place conflicted with our dinner time. :(

The selection available was amazing and our dining room dinners were A-1.

My stateroom was as I expected it to be and found it just right.
Went to Balboa Park which has many museums on its grounds, it was awesome and quite easy to get to if you wanted to get there on your own.
The kayaking excursion is well worth the money! You get to really experience the Bufodora or blowhole and we even saw some sea lions out among us.
Don't Miss: Bufadora kayaking trip

Pros: Lay out of the ship

Cons: Would like nighttime buffets

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!