' A Marvelous Cruise"

Monarch of the Seas

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

Ship: Monarch of the Seas

Review Summary

It was a very elegant ship and there was nothing I did not like about it I loved it !!! The service was excllent and we enjoyed all our waiters and just loved them they were just fabulous to our group and very respectful !!! I have never had such a great time in my life we went to SanDiego , CA ,Cattalina Island, CA, and Ensanoda Mexico. It was a great Cruise to take and get a taste of Mexico great for the first time !!!! I would reccomend this Cruise to anyone !!! signed Rebecca B.

Ship Experiences

The food was the best I've ever had it was so beautiful & delicious and you never went away hungry you could choose from many restaurants and there was even a Buffet If you perfered!!

It was top notch a wonderful quality of nightly shows and schedules for you to choose from !!!

Excellent the were above what I expected !!! They were wonderful!!! I loved all they fine attention they gave us all and we had a very large group they went above and beyond what I expected of them !!!

I loved the layout of the ship there was a pool with hot tubs and lots of room to sun yourself on deck. There was fun shops to see inside the ship and also plenty of entertainment with Broad way shows at Night and dancing areas and Bars and a Casino also a Beauty Spa area.

We had a lovely room it was roomy even if it was a small stateroom . We had 3 people and had plenty of room !! The beds were so comfortable and I had a goods night sleep every night !!

Pros: It was relaxing and fun at the same time . You could go and do whatever you wanted so it was stress free. You can choose the excursions you want to go on that was fun !! The food was out of this world it was marvelous we had so much fun it should have been illegal !! The service was excellent !!!

Cons: The only thing was when we first boarded the ship it took time other wise it was the most marvelous time I ever had Thank you for the Best Trip ever !!!

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!