Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

A great get away cruise pre holidays

Sail Date: December 11, 2006

I felt the ship offered everything I expected. The food service, which is a big part of a cruise, was good. Not great, but that is because I wanted more fish. It all tasted great. Room service super great. Room perfect. Staff very very helpful, and fun.

The bad thing again, the bathrooms. Not good. Made a very nice ship look really poor.

The ports were great. I feel the experience was what I expected. The winery tour with the ATV's was fun. I had expected a bigger winery. However, totally enjoyed how personal the experience was. We actually went into the home of the owners. The wine is very, very, very good. They have three gold medals for thier wine. It was a great experience.

Pros: The staff

Cons: Bathrooms were dirty, and hard to locate

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ensenada, Mexico
Mexico is always Mexico. I live in Arizona, so this was not a big deal to me. However, wine tour great.
Don't Miss: The ATV wine tour
San Diego, California
Old town is always fun to see.
Catalina Island, California
Did not eat here, but just a beutiful town.