A Family Vacation To Remember!

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2006
Cabin Type: Suite
This was the the first vacation I have taken my family on. As a newly single mom, it took awhile to save and with 2 kids age 15 and 21, I wasn't sure if everyone would have a good time. I didn't need to worry. We all had such a great time that we are planning on making this same cruise an annual tradition! Staff, food and activities were excellent and the value for the money made a cruise the perfect choice for us.

So many options!

something for everyone

Everyone we encountered was fantastic including the staff at the port. We had a problem since I forgot my son's birth certificate and many staff members were able to help us out. We finally boarded 15 min before sail time.

carpets were dirty

We were able to see dolphins swim alongside the ship from our junior suite balcony for about 20 minutes!

Pros: The ability for all ages to find something to do at any given time.

Cons: Having to go home!