A fun trip

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 19, 2006
Ship: Monarch of the Seas
Our cruise ship the Monarch of the Seas was wonderful.I had been on a cruise before but my husband and our friends(a couple) had not.They were very impressed,we never made it to the formal dinner but the last night we did go to the dining room for dinner,very nice ,excellent meal and the wait staff was great.I wish we could say the same for the buffet,food was not very hot,but there was lots of variety.
Just one negetive review the tacked on gratutity I feel it was uncalled for,your staff is so nice ,we would tip for the excellent service,but to be forced to well we thought it was a little tacky

Pros: the drinks ,the staff very friendly and nice

Cons: Cold food at the buffet,rooms could be a little cleaner