A patriotic cruise.

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review

Cruises: 2-3 cruises

Overall rating:

Mariner of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail date: July 01, 2019

Ship: Mariner of the Seas

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 6235

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

I enjoyed the cruise especially the entertainment. A great starter cruise.

Embarkation

It was very quick and efficient. The best embarkation ever.

Ship experiences

The food was typical cruise food. I still enjoyed the dining room. I liked having all of the meals in the dining room

The ship is a midsized ship. There are enough activities fora 4 day cruise. Enjoyed the pool and the night life. It was great. The 4th of July celebration was so much fun.

This were the ship shined in my view. We went to many shows and had a lot of fun. Quest was great.

Our room steward was great. It's tough cleaning after 3 people. The group coordinator went above and beyond in serving our group.

The ship got a recent refurbishment and that helped. The room is tiny. Very tight for 3 people.

The cabin is small and very tight for 3 adults. Very little storage as well. The room was clean though.

Ship tip

It's a fun ship. Enjoy all that there is to be offered.

Ports of call

Port Canaveral, Florida

I went to Atlantis and had a lot of fun. The excursion was worth it. Just very crowded since it was summer.

Perfect Day At Coco Cay, Bahamas

Loved the refurbishment. The Oasis pool was so fun and refreshing. The food was great to.

Disembarkation