Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

A Dream Come True

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

I had a wonderful time on the Mariner. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The onboard entertainment was great\, especially the singer Coleen Austin. She has a great voice.

The state room attendant kept the room very clean and the wait staff was wonderful.

Pros: I loved visiting the exotic ports.

Cons: I wish the cruise would have been 7 days long instead of 4 days.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The Mariner is kept very clean except the area around the outdoor area of Johnny Rockets. The area is in need of a very good cleaning.
My partner burned his hand while on board the ship. The medical facilities and the nurses were wonderful in caring for him.
The shows were wonderful with very talented performers.