A Dream Come True

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
I had a wonderful time on the Mariner. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The onboard entertainment was great\, especially the singer Coleen Austin. She has a great voice.

The state room attendant kept the room very clean and the wait staff was wonderful.

The shows were wonderful with very talented performers.

My partner burned his hand while on board the ship. The medical facilities and the nurses were wonderful in caring for him.

The Mariner is kept very clean except the area around the outdoor area of Johnny Rockets. The area is in need of a very good cleaning.

Pros: I loved visiting the exotic ports.

Cons: I wish the cruise would have been 7 days long instead of 4 days.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!