Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

just OK Cruise

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

Very disappointed. I put a low dollar amount credit card on file just to hold all three rooms. I knew I was going to change this card. When I entered on the ship the lady told me nothing was going to be charged to the card. She LIED. They immediately charged $77 and then $32 and then my card declined. I knew it would I just needed the evening to find my Discover card. I am not sure why they charged the card we made NO charges at this time!!! But when I changed the cards over they already turned all three rooms off from charging. I fixed it with the customer service and again it took me four times to turn on my two other rooms with this card. It was a disaster and hardly anyone at the customer service speak any good english. I had one lady that I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND her english I asked her to get her supervisor. She gets another lady worse thatn her from CHINA. That is where the mix up was we could not understand one another so I was inconvienced. The staff at the 24 hour restaurant was cold and rude. I never saw my room attendant ever. I never received any ice in my room or the bathrobes. PATHETIC CRUISE JUST BASED ON THE STAFF ON THE SHIP. THEY NEED TO BE FRIENDLY. Johnny Rockets head waiter was the worse.

Pros: Main dinner waiter and asst waiter

Cons: 90% of the staff on the ship were very un freindly.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? No.

My dining on my time dining table 509-508-510 was fantastic. CHOPS restaurant was TERRIBLE!! Would never recomend!!! Service is slow and to have this restaurant in the Windjammer is the worse thing. It was to lound and not pleasant. I asked the head waiter if the door could be closed and he said NO. If they closed the door customers would think the place was closed. TERRIBLE LOCATION!!!!!!!