Had a wonderful time

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
My aunt and I had a great trip from the stewards to the bar tenders with the exception of most of the waiters in the casino. We boarded the "Mariner of the Seas" with great anticipation and were NOT disappointed. It was 3 hours in line to board the ship which we thought was alittle overexcessive, but leaving the ship was well organized. The ice show was great, but I would have liked more showings as I almost missed seeing one do to infrequency offered. I would've liked to see better movie options as well. We loved the opportunity of having a casino on board, but the wwait staff left alot to be desired with the exception of "Michael" who helped others as soon as they walked up to the bar. Overall, the experience was terrific and I would definately cruise through with Royal Caribbean.

except "Michael" at the casino, the wait staff left alot to be desired. The number of slot machines and tables was very acceptable.

Pros: the employees

Cons: buffett choices

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!