Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great spring break trip

Sail Date: March 17, 2013

This is the first cruise that we have been on since we had our children. We had a wonderful time. Our kids had a blast in the children's programs when they went. The nursery and kids program staff were so sweet. I loved having the option to take the children even if our kids didn't go much! My only complaint is that there is not really a kid pool. Our little boy was almost 2 at the time and although there were shallow areas in the main pool, they immediately dropped off to water over 5 feet deep. It would have been great to have a separate area for the little ones. The ease of booking and managing my cruise choices through the Royal Caribbean my cruise planner was great. I would recommend purchasing the drink package if you plan to drink daily. It seems expensive but is worth it by the end of the trip. We didn't and definitely should have. The dining room was awesome. The service was great and the food selection was wonderful as well. We were very pleased. The Windjammer cafe had a great selection of food for us and the kiddos. Breakfast was great, as well as lunch. The service there was also excellent. Overall we had a great experience. My husband's only complaint was that the bartenders were too slow!! :) Would definitely recommend.