Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Purser

Among the best of my 14 cruises

Sail Date: October 09, 2012

A stunner! As good as it gets, though the food was only average. Lots of only fair quality food but that was served well.

Pros: the ship--especially its accessiblity provisions--and the ports of call

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Accessibility: A+\, make that A++. Power door openers on all public washroom doors and even on stalls for the disabled once you got inside. Would have wanted those as well on my cabin\, but no complaints. Staff were simply outstanding in offering a warm welcome for those of us who have special needs\, so-to-speak. In clear language: As a cripple\, I felt welcome.
Service: A\, Quality: no better than a C. Boring food\, well served.
They did it right when they designed my accessible stateroom (cabin 1337 on the Mariner of the Seas).
A\, but not A+. A very few bad apples\, but many many more good 'uns. Front desk and excursions staff get the best marks.
B... good\, but nothing special.