Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Super Cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2012

We had a wonderful 7 day Med Cruise on Mariner of the Seas, everything about the ship was first class from start to finish,

My only complaint was that we had to pay $10 - $12 each to go by coach to the resorts because the port was 2 or 3 miles distance from the actual town. I feel that if I want to go to Genoa, Barcelona,Palma or Valencia that is where I should end up not having to either walk or have to pay extra to get there. This should be free.

Sorry to make this comment because everything else was sheer perfection.

Pros: Food

Cons: Having to pay $10 coach fares to go to Resorts

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!