Not worth the money spent
Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Cabin Type: Balcony
Traveled As: Family (young children)
Reviewed: 5 years ago
Review Summary- Staterooom is as expected with safty deposit bok in the room
- Food is below standard (too salty, not enough variety, does not taste good - both buffet and sit down dinner)
- Not recognize any of your anniversary and birthday
- No activity for baby (less than 3 years old) : brochure and agent said there is activity but it's just the room with toy (play area) no activity
- Compare to Celebrity : celebrity (alaska cruise), we pay about the same price for balcony and celebrity did a lot better job on food, service (with smile), activity on board.
- To make the money worth, better to go with inside stateroom which is less than half price of the balcony.
overall we are un happy customer.
Food and Dining
very poor for baby (less than 3 years old)
Very difficult to get baby sister and only available for 2 hr ...
The refridgerator in the room is not cold enough to put the milk... pretty bad to get up and look for milk at the middle of the night every night...
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Pros: Staterooom is clean and 2 time cleaning service in the room
Cons: Food, Baby activity