Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Amazing cruise

Sail Date: June 01, 2011

This was my fifth cruise but first on Royal Carribean lines. The staff was awesome at the help desk with money conversion and answering questions. The excursions were full of history events and chances to learn about the new ports of call. The food was tasty--loved the healthy choices offered--not too filling and nice menu with choices from beef to veggie dishes. The bar-tenders were above friendly as was our cabin steward.

Pros: Ports of call

Cons: Lack of things to do from after dinner until the "dances" held late at 12 AM

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Loved the dessert bar open all day long. Wished there was "tea time" event offered.
I missed the 'party' like atmosphere on deck--music was a little too "young kid" for me--variety on board was a little too "old" or "young" for me.