Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Best cruise we have ever been on.

Sail Date: April 01, 2010

My husband and I have taken a lot of cruises to the Mexican Riviera both on Carnival Cruise lines and many on Royal. The Mariner stands out among alll the other ships.It is the most beautiful ship we have had the pleasure of taking a cruise aboard.

Pros: Even though we had the least expensive room on board, The shower was especially nice. No plastic curtain smothering you. ha It also had much more storage room than we were used to having.

Cons: I can't think of anything that I did not like. The shows were very entertaining, and I even won some cash in the casino.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Our waiters were excellent and a lot of fun too.
Every one we came in contact with was helpful and pleasant.
All l of the shows were great.