A great cruise!

Mariner of the Seas

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

Ship: Mariner of the Seas

Review Summary

My family and I just returned from sailing on the Mariner of the Seas to the Eastern Carib. over the Christmas holidays. I have never posted a review, but felt inclined to do so after this most recent trip. As this was my 11th cruise, I can state with much confidence that this ship is one of the better ones in the industry. We had a group of 25 people in our party and everyone seemed to enjoy the trip. There were a few complaints, but nothing major. The ship staff, for the most part, were extremely friendly and did an excellent job of taking care of each member in our party. Even though I have had better food on other cruise ships, specifically in the main dining room, the staff that waited on us each evening in the main dining room was the most attentive staff I have ever encountered. The food in the windjammer cafe was good (with a few minor complaints: i.e. the pastries will not win any awards). My only major complaint that I would have to post regards the coca-colas served on board. All of the cokes served from the fountain/bar were flat with very little carbonation (this might be of importance if you plan to get the Coke pass that allows for refills while on board the ship). Overall, I was thoroughly impressed with this latest cruise experience. I will definitely sail with RCCL again and would highly recommend sailing on Mariner of the Seas.

Pros: beautiful ship!

Cons: food/beverages were not too impressive

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!