Excellent Cruise!!!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 01, 2008
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
My overall impression of the ship is that is a wonderful vessel from its lavish decorations to the outstanding way that its cleaniness is maintained!

Pros: It is hard to say what I like the most because iit was such a wonderful cruise from the food to the room, from start to finish!

Cons: I have been on the ship twice and my only real complaint is the person that cleans the room does not work for a tip by really cleaning the room!

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!