Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My best vacation ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Sail Date: May 01, 2007

I had only been on one cruise previously (Disney). I can't imagine any other cruise line being better. From the moment we entered the check-in process until we left the ship it was fantastic. The staff made us feel like family catering to our every need. I actually came home went straight to my computer & began arranging my next cruise---only on Royal Carribean's Mariner of the Seas.
This ship is magnificent from top to bottom. Being in Emergency Preparedness I was very impressed with the security measures provided both embarking & disembarking the ship.
I would highly recommend this ship to everyone. In fact, I already have.

Pros: The staff was above & beyond.

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!