Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First of many!

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

My first experience on a ship (22 years ago - and we almost capsized!) was traumatic enough to make me wait 22 years to set foot on another! But when my best friend decided to book a cruise for me for my 40th birthday, in my heart I was ready. So when I finally boarded, it was with confidence because the ship (RC's "Mariner of the Seas") was so large and brawny and beautiful that I knew I was in good hands. I couldn't believe what I was experiencing! The staff, the rooms, the food, the promenade, the shows, the ports, the excursions - everything I had missed the first time was now at my fingertips! I really consider this cruise my "first". I know that many people have been on many cruises (the friend I went with was on her 29th with me!) but believe me when I say that 22 years was way too long to wait to experience the wonder of cruising! It was majestic! Thank you www. for being available for me for my next one! Your site and options are as easy to navigate as my "first" time out to sea!

Pros: The pure size of the ship and the many available activities! Staff was great, too!

Cons: Too much to do in too little time!

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!