What a beautiful ship!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
My husband and I were really looking forward to this cruise because we had to cancel a previous vacation due to a sudden illness. Mariner of the Seas was a beautiful ship! The food was wonderful, even in the buffet dining area. We loved the ice show and dancing in the theater. There were so many activities to choose from, we didn't have enough time to do everything.
I also loved the ice skating and steel drum lessons.
The staff is friendly, and our waiter/assistant waiter were excellent. We will be back!

Pros: Food was wonderful, great entertainment, and plenty of activities on board.

Cons: Great shows, but the men had trouble lifting the women... had me worried at times.