Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

All I can say is WOW

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

Wow is the right word to describe this cruise! From the minute you step on board you are treated to the highest standard. Their is so much to do and so much to see, I didn't even see it all in a week! alot of people think that the ship might be too crowded. Yeah Right! I didn't see (other than the people I was with) the same person twice! Some people also say that they might get sea sick! No way! The first night on board I was taking a shower before we departed and went to dinner. When I came out, we were moving! I didn't feel a thing! The balcony was a fantastic thing to have. You can go out there in the morning and enjoy the view while having a cup of coffee. Their are soo many things to do! I loved playing basketball, ice skating, rock climbing, golf, its all here on this beautiful ship! The royal prominade was an amazing feuture. the sports bar and shops were wonderful! Dinner was fabulous! our waitors were very kind and made dinner alot more enjoyable. Heres a hint if you are a first time cruiser, reserve a slot in the main seating for dinner. the first cruise we went on we had 2nd seating and when we were done it was late and i was too full to go play and go to the midnight buffet! going to and from land wasn't bad, but when we were one of the first off the ship, it took a while to get off.