Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review

Ship: Mariner of the Seas
This was the first cruise of the Mariner of the Seas. It was great. The staff is very well trained, the food is great, and the activities are great. I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone. Embarkation was great. The lines were not long at all and went by like a breeze. They take your pictures, and escourt you to your room. I had a really nice suite. The views are incredible. The rooms are beautiful. This ship just opened up in November. So many resturaunts and bars. 3 pools and like 5 jacuzzis. The spa was great. All different ages of people. From the rock climbing wall, to the ice skating rink, to the limbo on the top deck, to the viking crown lounge, this cruise was a fabulous cruise. This is my 17th cruise and my best cruise. Without a doubt I will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas again.