Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Fabulous trip

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

It was a gorgeous ship, clean as a whistle, a stunning set up with an entire city street inside the vessel. So shiny and pretty and unbelievable!

Pros: The service was spectactular! I felt so pampered!

Cons: going home to do my own cooking and cleaning

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Very easy to find your way around, miniature ships along the way with exact layout very clear to find your way. So clever to do that! Plus staff will help and they're everywhere waiting to help!
Loved our options. Especially 2nd seating, and the dining experience is pure luxury. I was helped to eat what my diet allows with no problem. They went out of their way to accomodate me.
It was clean and always tidied, and towel animals waitied on the end of the bed; my favorite! Loved our steward and wanted to never leave! Beautiful round window at head of bed!
I never met so many gracious people willing to go above and beyond. I've never been treated that well in my life. All with incredible humility and sweetness.
So much to do, so much clarity about how to do it whether it was Bingo or how to sign up for excursions.