Fantastic Cruise!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 01, 2010
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
We were on the Mariner of the Seas for a Mexican Riviera vacation. It far exceeded my expectations. The ship was wonderful, the food and entertainment was wonderful and the best was the spa. I was so relaxed during my vacation, I didn't have to worry about a thing.

What can I say, the food was spectacular. The dining room was 5 star, the buffet was also top notch. Nothing was left out.

I liked the entertainment, but this trip seemed to really be geared to the older crowd. It was still a good show but for more seniors...

I felt pampered the entire trip. Anything I wanted, I got. What an experience.

The room was actually bigger than I expected. The bed was comfortable and the balcony was a MUST HAVE.

Pros: Choices of what to do... Always something going on....

Cons: The weather was not great, the ship rocked more than I liked

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!