Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

I had a great time

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

This ship was the best I've ever been on. I've been on Princess and Carnival and I must say that Royal Carribean is the best. Most ships have the standard service and amenity to pass time but the Mariner of the Seas takes it to the next level. There is almost always something to do every hour (such as 70s party, foosball tournament, pool party, etc..). Don't listen to the bad reviews they are all bogus. In regards to cleanliness, my room was cleaned twice a day by the maid. She was even nice enough to leave towels folded into animal shapes on the bed.

Pros: food, room service, activities, swimming pool

Cons: cabo excursion

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!