Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

"Movin' on the Mariner

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Fantastic. I've been on a lot of cruises but this ship is at the top of the list. There is something for everyone, whether the weather is good or bad.

Pros: The entire ship, crew, food, balcony room, etc.

Cons: The last night's entertainment in the Savoy

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Just because this is a large ship with over 3,000 passengers, the only time there was a wait was at the elevators and I don't think this can be improved. The ship was clean and items were picked up constantly.
Absolutely no complaints. Food in the Windjammer, Rhapsody in Blue, and Top Hats was always hot if it was supposed to be hot, cold if it was supposed to be cold, food was always fresh. We loved the 6 pm dining time.
We rarely saw our cabin steward, but the room was always cleaned up no matter when we came back to our room. First time I've ever had a balcony room, which was fantastic but I feel if one has a "no smoking" room, the balcony should also be "no smoking". I can't handle smoke at all, so we couldn't sit in the balcony when our neighbors were in.
When I closed the safe after placing things in there, I couldn't reopen the door and had to have it opened. Very soon someone with a smile on his face, opened it for us and said I had placed an item too close to the door, so it wouldn't let me openit. He fixed it ASAP. One time we left both keys in the room and someone had to let us in. He was there in a few minutes with a smile on his face.
Something for everybody anytime, anywhere. How could anyone complain?