What a beautiful ship!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 01, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Absolutely wonderful. We have cruised 5 time prior but never on Royal Carribean - this was our first experience with them and now I see what others have told us about the ship's exceptional service. This ship was cleaner than a hospital! All of the fuctions/ports of call went as planned. The staff would literally do anything to accomodate guests.

Both the formal and informal meal offerings were excellent. The wait staff made sure you were pleased with each meal.

First rate!

Shopping for silver and "bargaining" with the locals is what Cozumel is all about! Oh, yeah - the water is the most beautiful of the ports visited.
This was a beautiful port - just too much to do in the little time you were there. It would have been good to have been provided with info on Labadee in advance before hitting the beach as there were many different beaches with different atmospheres and things to do. After I explored the park, I would have chose another area but it was too late. The parasail and zip line were must do's!
Clearly, Dunn's River is the attraction you do not want to miss if you are adventuress!

Don't Miss: Sting-ray city is truely a don't miss! My girls could not believe how "close" one can get with a sting ray!

Pros: Clean ship, friendly and most attentitave staff, and the Promenade all made this cruise great!

Cons: The only two negatives that I can honestly say crossed my mind were that the ship's Wi-Fi did not work often and were too slow when they did and the last pieve was that you had to close the bathroom door to turn on/off its light as the switch was hidden behind it.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!