I loved it!!!!!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 01, 2007
I was impressed with the number of performances, entertainment and venues that were offered throughout the ship. There were no conflict in times whereby allowing us to visit all scheduled performances and activities within the week. We enjoyed getting the best seats by arriving in as much as twenty minutes before scheduled performances. There was so much to do on the ship that it drained me by 11PM. I threw in the towel and fell asleep.

The waiter entertained us nitely and was an inspiration of fun and laughter. The food was plentiful and fulfilling.

Vegas type shows and comedy night entertainment.

I enjoyed this part the best because I did not see many children until dinner time.

I was impressed with the waiters who brought seconds and thirds of my favorite drinks without me ever to have request it. This occurred at the windjammer cafe.

Despite the awsome size and numerous passengers, I never felt rushed or crowded.

It was cleaned nitely.

Pros: The promenade is a lively and energetic place to gaze at people or to shop.

Cons: The meals, although great, were typical of other cruise ship fare.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!