Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Best Vacation Of My Life

Sail Date: June 01, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

1st cruise for my family, We were unsure of what to expect. However, within minutes we started a week of fun and enjoyment from start to finish. My son of 12 years tagged along with me and my wife and was always laughing or smiling. I would recommend the ship and crew to anyone thinking of cruising. We were immediately impressed when at port beside the disney and carnival ship. We were amazed at the size difference. We were a 3rd bigger and the ship looked brand new.

Pros: food

Cons: nothing i didn't like

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Very clean ship
Service and food was great
interior room small for three of us but all we did was sleep and made it through the week without any problems
Hello Love! you will know what i will mean when you see Becky.
LOVE AND MARRIAGE GAME SHOW must see. Bring your life preserver.