The best vacation ever

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Over all the ship was great. I was really only annoyed by three things: Being seated as a couple with a family with small children. Mine were home I was on vacation. It really bothered me but I am too polite to change tables. I can not believe people pile in elevators like sardines. Come on people you can catch the next one. But my biggest problem was going to the ladies room and finding my husband and my towels and beach bag laying on the ground and people taking our chairs. That is just rude. I LOVED THE SHIP, these were just my complaints...

The staff was so wonderful. Thank you Assu and Joseph!

Great entertainment. Great variety. Bingo seemed pricey...

They kept it spotless.

Pros: The ports of call, and the best service!

Cons: The only con would be nasty travelers! You are on vacation, relax and enjoy!

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!