Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

what a get away

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

Becky was great , well everyone on the ship was great

Pros: everything, the trip was great. we liked the adult solarium, but the kids were also too busy to be a bother to someone who did not care to see kids around.

Cons: there is just too much to do, we have to go again. the only thing I thought bingo was a bit too pricey

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

I already have two people signed up upon my bragging about the ship to go on the March 25th cruise.
bathrooms are a bit small, they should include robes like carnaval does even for the first cruise