Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Disappointed

Sail Date: November 01, 2006

I love this ship, I have cruised it three times, no more, the service was poor and the food quality was not as good as in the past. I was traveling with my handicapp sister and getting around was very difficult due to crowds. This has never been a problem before, and I have been on all of the Voyager class ships. Disembarkment was really bad, it took over two hours to get off the ship because we needed wheelchair assistance. There were a hundred people waiting for wheel chair assistance, and in that two hours I saw one person was assisted off. Really bad.

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Crowds, poor service, less than average food

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!