Super winter vacation!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship was great. It was very clean and the people were so friendly! Everyone made us feel extra special. The food was wonderful, I did like the buffets better than the scheduled dining. It was the most relaxing vacation I have ever taken. I can't wait to do it again!!!

Personally I wanted more seafood options.

I did not have any children with me but I did get a chance to observe the staff working with the children and the children looked very happy. Also I work in the education field and the staff appeared very competent.

Probably my fault but I asked to go to the falls and was taken to the wrong ones. I was not asked which ones I wanted. I felt like I was pushed on a bus.
Beautiful water. When the ship was docked we could see the botttom of the sea.

Pros: Activity options, you're never without something to do

Cons: NONE!! I loved it all!

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!