Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

You won't want to leave

Sail Date: May 01, 2006

The Mariner of the Seas is a truly amazing ship to behold. Seeing it towering alongside the Carnival and Disney ships really gives you an idea of the immensity of the vessel. She runs quietly and smoothly even in moderate seas. I love the open grand promenade and the interior views afforded by the all-glass elevators. You honestly have no idea you are on a ship unless you step out on deck. The pools and hottubs are spacious - you never feel crowded. There are designated smoking areas so you don't have to be bothered with that. The drink of the days are awesome - do try them. The Mariner class ship has everything you could ever want - except for enough time to see and do it all. I'll definately go again on Royal Carribean.

Pros: The abundance of shipboard activities and shows

Cons: The last day sales push

Do not - I repeat - do not miss out on the formal dining EVERY night. Teh wait staff are absolutely wonderful.
The balcony rooms are spacious and comfortable.
I experienced exemplarary service from every from the custodial services to executive staff.