Planning my next cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2006
My husband and I travelled on the Mariner of the Seas in January '06. This was the first cruise for both of us so we weren't sure what to expect. It was AMAZING! There are so many things to do; swimming, rock wall climbing, rollerblading, basketball, get a massage, play bingo. They offer so many classes on board like towel folding, different dance classes, arts and crafts. At night, the shows and entertainment go on late into the evening. They have comedians, bands, broadway style shows, game shows. Stop me! I could go on forever!

Pros: so much to do, so much to eat, so much to see...

Cons: N/A - Not a single complaint