cruise 2021

Cabin type: Inside

Cabin number: 11321

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

After the refusal to help my wife in any way, I will no longer be cruising Carnival. They asked if we required assistance and I said yes and then they couldn't provide it. Way to drop the ball!

Embarkation

much smoother than expected

Ship experiences

some was good some was not so good.

Nice variety.

Guest services dropped the ball when it came to wheelchair access for my wife. They flat out said they could not accomidate her. When we booked accessible cabin we were asked if we would need wheelchair assistance and stated yes and they did not provide that at all, not once! I will be going back to royal after this one for sure.

ship was very clean but layout was a bit much. Traveling with someone who needs some assistance with walking and carnival refusing to help her it was rough since everything was so spread out. A good promenade would have been best, not spread all over.

size and cleanliness was great. the alarm system was a bit much and people could set it off from the hallway which was not cool.

Ship tip

If you need assistance do not choose this ship or Carnival.

Disembarkation

getting on and off at Ports was smooth but getting off the ship in Port Canaveral was a mess and could have been done much different.