Smaller boat, better ports

Marco Polo (RETIRED) 333 Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Marco Polo (RETIRED) 333
I have travelled on this one 3 times. My favorite cruises are on this little majestic ship. I have been on many of the new big flashy boats, but they don't compare to the Marco Polo. The crew is the best. After a 2 year absence, I was greated by my name on boarding. Amazing people. Very classy agenda, cuisine, and ports of call. I always check this boat first, and feel like i've come home. Crew is very knowledgable, accommodating, and smiling faces. great land services too.

Exquisite choice of many popular items. Wide choices, well prepared, beautifully presented, white glove service. Carries the best in beverages, all classes of beverages.

First rate "Las Vegas"/"New York" quality performers. Smaller auditorium, but very nice. Not a mega plex like the newer ships, but more intimate.

Knowedgable, curteous, friendly, personable, great service.

like a comfortable, well kept Manhattan night club. Soft muted , relaxing colors. Beautiful woods throughout. Elegant.

A little roomier than the newer ships. Pleanty of room.

Pros: personable staff, excellent cuisine, excellent service, great side trips

Cons: the passengers tend to be heavy on British, and a little staid, but nice.

Recommends Marco Polo (RETIRED) 333? Yes!