Marco Polo (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Smaller boat, better ports

Sail Date: April 01, 2007

I have travelled on this one 3 times. My favorite cruises are on this little majestic ship. I have been on many of the new big flashy boats, but they don't compare to the Marco Polo. The crew is the best. After a 2 year absence, I was greated by my name on boarding. Amazing people. Very classy agenda, cuisine, and ports of call. I always check this boat first, and feel like i've come home. Crew is very knowledgable, accommodating, and smiling faces. great land services too.

Pros: personable staff, excellent cuisine, excellent service, great side trips

Cons: the passengers tend to be heavy on British, and a little staid, but nice.

Recommends Marco Polo (RETIRED)? Yes!

Knowedgable, curteous, friendly, personable, great service.
like a comfortable, well kept Manhattan night club. Soft muted , relaxing colors. Beautiful woods throughout. Elegant.
Exquisite choice of many popular items. Wide choices, well prepared, beautifully presented, white glove service. Carries the best in beverages, all classes of beverages.
A little roomier than the newer ships. Pleanty of room.
First rate "Las Vegas"/"New York" quality performers. Smaller auditorium, but very nice. Not a mega plex like the newer ships, but more intimate.