Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Sail Date: August 06, 2018

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Review Summary

I sailed this ship from Aug 6 through Aug 11. I’ve sailed Carnival many times in the past and thought I would branch out to test the other cruise lines starting with Royal Caribbean. As many others have mentioned this ship is small for those that have sailed on larger ships, but it is well kept for the most part. The food was a little better than Carnival. The baked chicken in the buffet was amazing. I tested out Johnny Rockets where you pay $9.95 to eat anything on the menu as much as you want. For those of you that don’t know it is a 50s style diner that specialize in burgers. The only extra cost is five dollars if you want to get a milkshake. But the soft drinks and everything else on the menu is all yours for that price. And the burgers were pretty tasty. I got two different types of burgers along with some chili and it was good. The rooms appeared a little smaller and that’s probably because of the ship being older and small. But if you have two to a room you should be fine. There was three of us and it was pretty tight in there. But that ok with me. I wouldn’t recommend taking this particular ship if you have teenagers. They will get bored because of the lack of activities I think because mine did. This ship is perfect for first-time cruisers, and those that just want to have a nice getaway without extensive cost. I’m going to sell on the Oasis of the Sea’s in December for my birthday. So I’m very anxious to see what does the larger ship have to offer with Royal Caribbean.