Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: October 06, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

Good time overall, though not as polished as we have experienced in the past. Our 6th cruise on Majesty. Our stateroom attendant, Cyruss was one of the best we have ever had. Ricky, Moe, & team do a great job with activities. Comedians were below average this time, though. Prices increased to $324 from $216 for a Cabana. Had to call and ask for our tickets multiple times as they were never delivered. The water and mats were not ready at our cabana and had to ask for those. They cut corners on the private buffet on the island. No ice cream, lower quality desserts. First day at sea was very rough, realize that is not their fault. It put me down for two days though. All I could do was sleep it off. First time having that happen. Wasn't feeling good again until Sunday after getting back from the island. My wife was ok. Seen more than a few people seasick with apples/crackers around the ship. Value for the price not as good this time overall. Still one of our favorite ways to do a long weekend.