Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: September 25, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

Our group of 8 embarked on the Majesty of the Seas on September 25th for a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas. Overall we had a wonderful experience. Our departure was delayed until 10PM due to "technical difficulties". We were disappointed that we left port without any fanfare. We were leaving on the backside of Hurricane Maria, so, the first night at sea was very rough. Several in our group were very sea sick. Unlike many reviews I have read, I actually thought the Majesty was in great shape for a ship her age and I thoroughly enjoyed the smaller ship experience. However our first day at sea left us kinda wondering what to do. I would have liked more organized activities to keep us occupied. With that being said, I would like to say that the Cruise Director, Ricky Matthews, is amazing and very high energy. The entertainment in the Chorus Line Theater was excellent. The Activities Director, Moe, was super fun as well. The staff on the ship was Superb. These guys are committed to a job well done. Our waiter and Assisstant waiter in the main dining room kept us coming back every night even though our party preferred the food in the Windjammer. Wikrama and Rusmana felt like family by the end of our cruise. Also our stateroom attendant was very helpful and always on top of the job. We will definitely sail on the Majesty again. Maybe for a three day itinerary next time.