First Time Cruiser

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 23, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

For a first time cruiser, I was pleased with the overall stay.  The ship is a little outdated, but it was clean and linens were fresh.  The friendliness of the guest relations staff was non-existent and they always appeared to be irritated.  Our room attendant and waiter were amazing and I left them a hefty tip at the end of the trip, those gratuities don't do anything for the hustle they give to make you happy.  I was anxious to get off the ship when we ported in Nassau, however there was no communication on how that process goes.  Come to find out they only let people with Royal Caribbean shore excursions off first, making everyone else wait on the ship for at least 20 min. If they had announced how they planned to let people off, it would have eliminated a major headache and irritation for many guests.  CocoCay was a remarkable place and I had the best time there.  The food was alright, I have no other cruises to compare it too, but can say there were some mystery meats SurprisedI loved the drinks of the day and they do not skimp on the liquor (definitely worth the price of the drink packages).  I would sail again in a heartbeat, because no matter what at the end of the day it was a beautiful trip, wonderful entertainment and the port days were more than amazing.  I have already booked my next cruise for 5 days.

Ship Experiences

Food was mediocre. Service was amazing. Formal night by far has the best food.

Bingo was disappointing to learn they only do one game.

The Quest game show was by far the best show on the cruise.

Rudi, Vladyslav and Adolph were wonderful.

No irons, safe easy to use, hairdryer provided.

Don't sleep in late and waste your time sleeping. The view on the ship is absolutely stunning. Sunrise and Sunset on the ship is the best view. Bathrooms are small which is no big deal, however bring Poo-Pourri (you can thank me later).

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Traveler Photos