Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review

Majesty of the Seas

Sail Date: February 10, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

First time on Majesty. I had read a lot of reviews before the trip and I tried not to let them sway my impression but wanted to have an idea what to expect. The smell was not bad on our floor (2), although a couple of cabins did have the smell. I was with a group of 15 friends, some of which were first time cruisers. Knowing the ship was older and smaller, I didn't think it was as bad as some people have said. We had 4 to a room which we knew would be tight but we made it work. Came prepared with an over the door pocket organizer and other helpful items. The staff was very friendly and attentive. A few hiccups at dinner but it worked itself out. Dinner was mostly decent but there were a few items that really didn't meet expectations. That said, they were always willing to bring you something else. Drinks were great and for us the drink package was worth it. A lot of bachelor/bachelorette parties this weekend so a younger crowd, which was fine for us. That said it's wouldn't be my first choice for kids. The island day was beautiful and relaxing. All in all a great weekend away with girlfriends and well worth it 👍🏻