A wonderful short sail!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 02, 2017
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I loved the charm and quaint style of this ship. I'm so used to larger ships yet this one was easy to navigate the decks. The elevators do not all go from the bottom to the very top decks and it took some getting accustomed to but was easily managed. The crew was so friendly & accommodating. I did not like the tender to Cocoa Cay personally because I am so used to larger ships docking yet it is what it is. Tendering went smoothly with the professionalism of the ship's crew and the tender operstions crew.

I usually cruise inside cabins. We were upgraded to an oceanview.

Get used to the deck layout and elevators for a more pleasant cruise.