MEH.....

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: December 26, 2016

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

This was my first cruise. After going to several all inclusive resorts, what a let down! It was always everyone trying to do the exact same thing at the same time. Maybe it was because the boat was smaller, I have heard the bigger the boat the better the experience. This boat is also very dated. There are not many activities to do either. My teenagers were bored most of the time. Thankfully I purchased the internet package. The food is just mediocre. We ended up paying almost $300 in gratuity at the end of the cruise ( which I did not know about when I booked). We had to wait in a huge line for our tender at Cococay we also had to wait in a huge line 3 floors down to do the self assist to get off the boat at the end of the cruise. All in all I am not sure I would do a cruise again, especially not on this boat. It is time to decommission it!

Ship Experiences

There is a sewer smell on the 3rd floor that you could smells. While the shower is tiny, at least the water pressure and the hot water was nice!

Pick another ship!

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)