Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not like before

Sail Date: October 17, 2016

Reviewed: 20 days ago

Because of an injury this was the first cruise in five years. I was promised a wheelchair would be waiting for me at check in and it was not. I walk with a cain and I was very uncomfortable. The walk up to the ship was very painful. Then we had to wait almost an hour for the rooms to be ready. I found a very uncomfortabel place to sit. My wife asked several cruise people for a wheelchair but none was provided. The walk to our cabin was a long walk at the end of the hallway. I took medication and rested for an hour. We went to the cafeteria and the food was not good. We requested a table for two at the dinning room, but it was a table for six. We obtained a table for two after waiting fourty five minutes. The tables in the dining room were very close and it was dificult for me to walk . We are Platnum members, but this was our last cruise with Royal Caribbean.

Room was very small. Bathroom was so small that we had to open the door to dry ourselves after showers.