Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas November 7 2016 Sailing

Sail Date: November 07, 2016

Reviewed: 25 days ago

My favorite part of the cruise was stop at Coco Cay. This is really a gem that RC has and I would love to go back anytime. The 2 complaints I would make are the late check in on Monday Nov 7. This really left a hole in our vacation schedule that was tough to fill and arguably kept us away from a timed vacation we had paid for well in advance. 15% credit for a future cruise does not make up for lost time on current cruise in my opinion. Once on board the food and staff were all great. Headline comedian the third night was very good.

Cabin was very small and just my wife blow drying her hair set off smoke alarm.
Should have offered some compensation on this cruise for delayed boarding on Monday.
Our outside cabin was very small. This in comparison to other RC ships we have been on. My wife's blow dryer set smoke alarm off twice.
Love the stop at Coco Cay
Really limited space around the pool for the day at sea. Island music band only played like 2 hours.
The third night headliner comedian was very good.
Cruise Director could have made more daily announcements