Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Windy City

Sail Date: October 24, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Favorite part was the last night dance party in the atrium, was an absolute blast!

The best staff was Efron and Putu in the main dining room, they were professional and entertaining all rolled into one!

My biggest disappointment was not stopping at CocoCay due to the wind. Went all that way and I never once got to put my feet in the ocean or swim in the waves! This just broke my heart!! Next time I won't take a cruise so I can make my own decisions and go to the beach when I want!!

Other cons from the ship: rooms TOO SMALL, Carnival's bigger

had to pay extra for high end entrees like lobster, free on Carnival

WORST Tiramisu I've ever had, and I've had a lot!

last night, nothing open, couldn't even get bottled water!

TOO SMALL

Old ship, pick another one